Free tools for Content Writer
Content writing is a skill but sometimes editing & correction can be difficult, to solve this problem we bring you 6 best & must required tools for writing.
1. Word Counter
Word Counter is easy to use an online free tool. With this tool you will be able to count social media content with built-in limit, Twitter’s tweet character count (140), Google’s meta description (300), and Facebook’s average post display length (~250). Wordcounter also offer you a wonderful blog
- Counting words, Characters sentences, Paragraphs and Pages in real time
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Social content limit option
- Keyword Suggestion
2. Grammer check
This tool promises that “Grammarly makes sure everything you type is clear, effective, and mistake-free” and yes this is completely true. Grammarly identifies any spelling or grammar error while you are tying it in your editor either it be mail or Grammarly editor.
For email & other website platforms, you have to install the extension for chrome & Mozilla Firefox
Grammarly is also available on Android Keyboard& iOs Keyboard
- Accurate, context-specific suggestions to make your content perfect
- Write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the web.
- Explanations for all your mistakes and weekly progress reports
3. Convert case
By mistake, you typed all text in lowercase or left the Caps lock button on and everything typed in uppercase, no worries, with Convertcase.net its very easy to convert your sentence case, just copy & paste in the editor & you are 1 click away from magic to happen.
- Sentence case, Lowercase, uppercase
- Title case, aLtErNaTiNg case, iNVERSE case
- Download text & Copy to clipboard
4. Free online notepad
Anotepad allows to Stay anonymous and save notes without signing in. Your notes are saved to your browser, so you can come back and edit your notes anytime as long as you don’t delete your browser cookies.
Save notes and you can access it from anywhere, any location where internet is available. Anotepad offers you to convert your text into HTML code with an in-build Rich text editor. You can easily share your notes on email, facebook, twitter & other platforms.
- Auto-save feature enabled
- Download your notes in PDF, MS Word, ODT, and Text format
- Password Protected so only people with the password can read your note
5. Free Copyright image download
Image speak louder & clear than the word, using images along with your text matter gives a clear idea about your topic. with unsplash You can download & use it unlimited times, anywhere for free. If you are a photographer & wish people to use your images then you can submit your own clicked images too
- Unlimited free download
- Create a collection folder to organize your images
- Download instantly from thumbnail image download button
- Favorite your image for further reference
6. Online Free dictionary
For over 20 years Dictionary.com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more.